Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Colors of Orchard Singapore and Partying

I am liking to do some photographer's job but I am far from the pros and that's obvious I think because of my limited skill and gadgets. But I still think that I like to do some capturing of moments and thus seeing the suspended inanimate of things.

I went to Orchard yesterday after gyming at Fitness First (FF). I went to the infamous Lucky Plaza to deposit some cash to my bank account. Wow I'm so in debt lols not rich but still grateful as I am able to pay all those credit card bills. After that pay-my-debt trip, I went out and checked the streets of Orchard. My friends and I were planning to go out for a night-out so I checked some long sleeves to wear and I got this black checkered sleeve from Giordano. Not so expensive I guess and the fit was just right for me I guess. So After buying 5 colorful socks - yeah I got some of those for 20 SGD; and the long sleeves, I went out of Giordano and went to the other side of the street where the posh shops are. I then took some photos here and there even if my camera was not that good enough - click, click and few more clicks:









































I thought of buying Zara shoes again but decided not to when I got inside the store. I still have that high-cut chucks Zara style which I haven't worn after that Gemalto 80's party. I decided to go home at our flat and then had dinner with Jason at this green fastfood (Subway).

After that dinner, everyone was calling and sending MMS for the night out. Well, we were planning to go get the loose at Powerhouse. It's a modern and spacious club at St. James PowerStation near HarbourFront / Vivo City. Everyone was like excited especially me ;) Somehow it's going to be my third time gone clubbing and my feet were already so jumpy with all the crumbling of butterflies in my stomach. Anyway, I had a hard time matching my clothes up and so I ended up not wearing the checkered long sleeve. Well the four of us got out of our flat at around 11 PM.

On the cab we have chosen not to ride for a limo but instead the blue vios which came next. Good thing the driver was really cheerful and very chatty and he made the more fun to talk to and calm the atmosphere a bit. When we came to the place, we waited for Razel as she lives halfway of the island state. When she arrived, we proceeded to where most of the crowd was drawn and we found Powerhouse. The queue was huge and the music was really great. When we got inside, it was so packed mostly locals. After looking for a place to park ourselves and booze, we began to heat up the floor and do our moves. The music was beautiful and thought of going back to the club. The DJs were from the land of the rising sun and never thought they played that great. I was also thinking of partying in Japan someday. Well I got a photo of the DJs but it was blurry.

Hope you guys had a great holiday.

Merry Christmas again!

No comments: