Thursday, January 24, 2013

Singapore's Chinatown and Old Charms {feeling like a tourist}

Bishan Cinema
As from my last entry, I've told you guys that it's overly summer here in Singapore.  So I decided to go to Bishan Junction 8 mall to watch Hansel and Gretel, first.  That was around 2:30PM.  The movie was good, lots of action and there was less drama.  I wanted it that way though but the story is a bit short.  I wanted it longer but not dragging.   I'd still recommend this movie to be watched though but if Cloud Atlas is still showing, better go for it.

After the movie, I decided to go to Tanjong Pagar and explore some old charms of Singapore.  Old shops are actually in this area and if you have the stamina to explore the area on foot, you can actually proceed to Chinatown which was what I did.

Here are some of the photos I took.  Year of the Snake is to be celebrated for his CNY and I'd like you to look for the snake which I happened to capture ;)






















No comments: