Friday, November 14, 2008

Money Matters! ... Money Matters?

I wish money trees were true....

I have been in some financial turmoil lately and maybe up until now. I asked some of my relatives for help and they too were having some wreckage. I knew I can find other sources. So I scouted my insurance company if they have enough value of my investment and good thing they have. I was able to loan a sum. I knew it was a little improper but I had no choice so I called some friends. A friend who was a classmate of mine since grade school up until college days answered my call and heard me. Thank God she is a blessing and an angel. There were people who helped me and I am so thankful for them. I am touched and moved by their kind heart. The company where I work also had their share. Even if there were issues, they still gave me a sum. I also went to a bank and applied for a loan. My papers were already submitted and I am positive that I am qualified for the said loan. I am crossing my fingers and even my toes? How would I do that then?

Anyway, they are not free and I know that. I have the responsibility and obligation to these folks. So, I have to work really hard, enjoy every bit of sweat I pour, gear up myself and learn from every tidbit of life's journey. I just would like to end this entry with this Biblical passage:

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold."

Got to go to the church, ciao!

2 comments:

jules said...

genesis what happened ba? anything wrong? i hope you will be able to get through that problem quickly . kaya mo yan . :)

Husain and saif said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 08, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Funny Video, Upcoming Movies 08 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More . .

To start just go to http://hollywoodmoviesforu.blogspot.com/

We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further.