Sunday, June 7, 2009

Changing blogger template

I am changing my blogger template. Sad to say that I'll be changing this new theme as I have learned to like it but then when I try to open my blog through Windows IE, it will just crash that browser.

I believe I can somehow edit stuffs on the html level and the javascripting but then some scripts were actually just hidden from me. The scripts were accessible from a third party.

I also notice that some of my google ads were formatted to be linked to the third party's site which is not good for my adsense stuff.

Anyway, forgive me if this site is going to the old days but absolutely not in the dark ages. If I will have enough time, I will try to redesign this site :)

Any suggestion would be very much welcome :)

2 comments:

Burns said...

Hi. You are on my TOP 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009! Congrats.

Here is the link: http://burns214.blogspot.com/2009/06/burningly-hot-picks-top-10-emerging.html

xgenesis007 said...

Thanks Burns :)