Monday, April 27, 2009

SE W705, my new baby

I have purchased a new mobile yesterday. I guess it's time for me to have a new one simply because my inexpensive Samsung isn't giving me all the mobility I needed and my very old Sony Ericsson K700i is rusting and has been really aging which by it, comes with certain malfunctions, especially the joystick.

Anyway, I got my phone together with Agnes-bachan at Vivo and we were able to have a bargain price of 510 SGD. With it, we also received a gym bag. The phone has a 1 year service warranty as well.

I was planning to buy an Experia but it was way too impractically expensive for me. But I'd still buy it if I had plenty of cash. So far I am liking my new phone.

For all the techies out there, here's the specifications of this new phone: SE W705. You may want to also read its reviews.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Nice new phone...I'm a Sony Ericsson fan also..hehe :)

xgenesis007 said...

Wow! I think Sony Ericsson is the best phone brand.

Shabnam Sultan said...

Nice phone.I myself have a Sony Ericsson phone.



http://car-insuranceforeveryone.blogspot.com

Gopal said...

Happy to note you have got a new Sony Ericson cell phone with most modern updates. Congrats.

misstfied said...

Oooooh, nice! I don't have a Sony Ericsson at the moment but I sure wish I did, I love that brand.

xgenesis007 said...

@shabnan - Really? What model do you have?

@G.Kannan - Thanks :)

@misstfied - You should try one :)