Thursday, May 7, 2009

OMG! Allison Iraheta is out of American Idol.

I couldn't believed what my eyes were telling me. It's Allison's final AI journey a.k.a defaced from AI. She is one of those really talented singers I admired in this tough competition. I believe she was able to sing and gave justice to the song last Wednesday compared to Kris' rendition of the Beatles song.

Anyway, as I have said it's the people of America who gets to decide. Sad to say she showed an attitude last night when Simon gave his critique.

Anyway, she deserves a spot in this blog and hope you guys who are reading would not mind watching her clip.




I'd still want to see her perform though. But her curtain in AI has been closed so just good luck to her and hope she can make outside of American Idol. She's young and very talented and she has a long way to go.

Lastly, may the great talent wins. Weeehhhh final three is going to be awesome and I should not miss it {crossing my toes}....

5 comments:

Cashmere said...

I think Adam Lambert will win.. Did I get his name right? Not sure..Anyhow, I think you know who I'm referring to..right?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Anyway, i'm not into Allison's style..If i can vote I'll vote for gokey.

Karen said...

i've watched this last wednesday and i wasn't happy that Allison got voted off...i thought it was going to be Kris :(

Like what Cashmere says i have a big hunch that it will be Adam Lambert hehehe

Believe Achieve - Hugo and Roxanne said...

Hi There!

I was pretty bummed, too. I truly thought Allison would end up in the Top 3. But, after last night's AI, I think that Kris proved he deserved to be there.

Allison has an incredible voice and talent. I see her doing a duet with Adam on his first album.

Looking forward to the results show tonight! Talk to you soon!

Many Blessings....
Roxanne ~ Believe Achieve

xgenesis007 said...

We didn't expect that result :) But they are great talents so it should be fine.

Well next week is going to be the final showdown of Adam and Kris, so it should be exciting :D