Monday, May 4, 2009

( Pacman vs Hitman ) && Wolverine

Pacman has conquered the world!

It was a great show of talent and skill from the one, the only, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. Ricky "Hitman" Hatton met his absolution last Sunday morning in the form of a straight hook in the first round and at the second round, he was left to lie on the boxing ring by Pacquiao's killer left hook. Pacquiao this time has progressed in an unsurmountable degree with the superb guidance of his coach Freddie Roach. He has won 6 world titles in different weight divisions already which indeed made him to conquer the world boxing hall of fame even more.

In our flat, my housemates and I were left in a frenzy wild cheers on that very Sunday.

After that, it was back to reality. My tourist friend had to prepare for a day's excursion. We went to Centerpoint at Boonlay then to Vivo City at the other tip of NE line. Since my friend loves National Geographic, I brought him to NG's hall. I took a picture of him with the blue whale. We then went to NG's vaults to checkout their goods. After our dinner, we ended up watching the movie of this very famous metal clawed mutant, "Wolverine". It's a great movie. Though fast paced, it was able to capture Wolverine's biopic. I would want to recommend this movie to everyone :)

We went home a bit tired but satisfied:)

3 comments:

Alyssa Ast said...

First I must say Ricky Hatton is my all time favorite boxer, but I basically already knew Manny would win. But I can't Believe it! I payed $50 for ppv to watch that embarassment. I was expecting a great 10-12 round awsome fight in stead it was horrifying! All I can say is Ricky, I think you can kiss your boxing career good bye.

djana said...

I'm not really a boxing fan. But it's good that Manny won.

Wolverine and Hugh Jackman, on the other hand, are my favorites. Loved the movie!

xgenesis007 said...

@Alyssa - Well Hatton can still train harder to regain his belt.

@dianoeticme - Yeah it's good that he won and Wolverine rocks!