Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beef to Chocolates

I was trying to search the web for a good recipe and I bumped into the foodnetwork.com. It's a really neat site which talks about cooking and stuff. They actually have qualified chefs sharing decent recipes. I am no veteran cook but I can say if it's really presentable and if it's tasty.

Well, I was planning to look for something that has beef on a main dish. And guess what? I got into "chocolate macchiato", a recipe from Giada De Laurentiis. The chocolate keyword has got to be blamed on this. Eversince, I was still a kid and up until now, I really love something or anything that has something to do with chocolates. The recipe is really easy to follow according to the article but I don't even recognize some of the ingredients and don't know where to find them. I think I will just stick on the chocolate bars and stuff from the supermarket.

My beef plan was screwed....

Anyway I am checking now for the real beef recipes. I'd better browse somewhere else.

2 comments:

Believe Achieve - Hugo and Roxanne said...

I couldn't resist!! I LOVE chocolate!! So, I checked out the link and love that this recipe is so simple. I know Heavy Cream is found in a small carton in the dairy section of your supermarket, (somewhere near the sour cream). Cocoa powder would be in the baking section and I just googled "chocolate liquor" and found out there are numerous kinds to choose from!! I hope this helps. Enjoy your chocolate macchiato!! Be sure to have an extra cup for us!!

Many Blessings....Roxanne and Hugo

P.S. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Come back any time.:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks "hugo and roxanne", I think this is so kind of you to help me with doing chocolate macchiato.

I will surely drop by again and again into your site. I find your blog very inspiring.