Monday, October 20, 2008

Relevance of Link Exchange

"Judge not ye be not judge".

I was actually thinking of doing link exchanges via blog roll or blog list to all my favorite blogs and readers alike. I visit sites and comment on them. I can relate to many topics and genre. But the thing is, I would like it to be a two way process.

If you would like to do "link exchanges" with me, then post a comment here but I would still filter them with the following criteria:

1.) Original - copy cats? Get lost!
2.) Spontaneous - free flowing.
3.) Inspiring - something thats speaks for sage truths, uplifts the spirit, enlightens the mid.
4.) Creative - touches human fancy wherein you will be left in awe.
5.) Friendly - promotes friendship and harmony.
6.) Entertaining - fun to read or even to just browse.
7.) Most of all, it (your blog) should come from the heart.

These criteria would be very difficult and I know that. But, if I like a blog site, I will actually read them like the old posts and stuff, and so I know if they fit to my criteria. Fair enough?

Anyway happy blogging to everyone and don't forget to shoot me with your links.

5 comments:

Wen said...

wow.. and you actually 'followed' my blog.. =) well.. it's not exactly link exchange.. but you're a reader, no less. thanks very much, xgenesis! :) i feel honored. you have a nice blog! very good content. ^^ keep it up!

James A Nichols said...

Yes, I would like to link exchange with you. I do mostly affiliate & internet marketing, as you'll see with my blogs and other pages. I f you like I can include my Hubpages and Squidoo lense links as well.

Thanks,
James

Jane Jane said...

I don't know if my blog fits your taste but I think it's one of a kind... www.blogneffy.blogspot.com :)

Anonymous said...

Hi james I would be adding this site to my blog roll:
http://jamesanichols.blogspot.com/

Hi jane, I'll be adding this too:
www.blogneffy.blogspot.com

Please link to my site as well.
Cheers!

Unknown said...

hey . . .nice blog . . .btw i have a personal blog . . .i write on a variety of topics . . .do go through it:http://www.gerimox.blogspot.com/