Friday, October 10, 2008

Bryanboy.com

I bumped into this site and it's quite entertaining: http://www.bryanboy.com/. I actually don't read fashion stuff but this thing is unique. It's witty and wicked. I don't know much about fashion, A-class rate fashion in that sense, but upon reading his blogs I knew names such as Balenciaga, Chanel, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior. Checked those nouns on the net and they are huge in the fashion world. I haven't seen any site as this. Though some words used are kind of R-18 but who cares, the blogger is far more real than anyone acting clean. This blog has never failed me from tickling my ribs. Try to watch his video it's really funny. Try to check his dedication corner and enjoy how people around the globe made some "i love you" notes to him. One question though: Is there any fashion for the geeks and nerds courtesy of Marc Jacobs? Bwahahahaha. If he is the Picasso in fashion I think he can come up with something good or even great.

No comments: