Saturday, August 9, 2008

I declare war!


Things aren't easy but I'm tougher. What can I expect? They say we have to choose our own battles, but what if, just what if from the very beginning it has chosen you? So what else can you do? It's either you declare war with it or just escape. Right now, it's kind of hellish as I face these new challenges. I'm far from home, miss all my friends and best buddies, my two pet dogs, my dad and my brother. I wish things were easy but hell not. Damn these trials are breaking me. But I don't know what else to do right now. I can't call it life's joke though because it's not even funny. I can't call it tragedy since we don't know the outcome yet. So tell me what to call it so it will be defined and from there draw some plans? Whatever it is, I declare war!

No comments: